The Digital Navigator service is designed to ensure that everyone in Mecklenburg County can find and connect with available digital inclusion resources.
Digital Navigators will help community members navigate to and through:
- Signing up for affordable home broadband internet service
- Purchasing affordable technology
- Basic device and connectivity issues
- Learning new digital skills
How It Works:
- Call 311 to get connected with a digital navigator
- A Digital Navigator is assigned to respond
- The community member and the digital navigator work together to accomplish the goal
Digital access and inclusion are vital components to full participation in society; everything from civic engagement to economic mobility is impacted by the ability to access technology safely and effectively. Digital equity is necessary for civic and cultural participation, employment, lifelong learning, and access to essential services.
Interested in volunteering as a Digital Navigator?
Let’s connect! Fill out the form at this link.